Welcome To Sand Springs Elementary!
We are excited to welcome your family to Sand Springs Elementary. Please take a minute to check your address with the district boundary map to insure you are at the right school. Once your address has been verified we can start the registration process. You will need the following documents to complete your registration:
If you have a student going into KINDERGARTEN for the 2021-2022 school year...
Please fill out this form: CLICK HERE
If your child has an individualized Education Plan (IEP) - please bring a copy with you
- Student Demographic Card - Print, complete and sign. Spanish
- Guardianship Status Form - Print, complete and sign.
- Proof of Residency - Students must enroll in the school within the boundary they reside. Please refer to the Proof of Residency form for accepted documentation. Spanish
- Homeless Assistance Act - (McKinney-Vento Eligibility) Print, complete and sign. Spanish
- Special Services and Health information - Services your child may be receiving or has received.
- Media Opt-Out - If you would like to opt out of your child's photo being taken
- AM PM Kindergarten 2021 Request Form: Only for kindergarten students
- Utah School Immunization Record - Please fill out this Immunization card and bring with you Immunization Requirements Kindergarten Entry English / Spanish
To complete the enrollment process we will also need:
Original Birth Certificate
Original Immunization Records
Guardian Photo I.D.
Two Proofs of Residency (Mortgage/Rental statement and Utility Bill)
Kindergarten only - Optional $15.00 snack donation
All registration items must be received at least 24 hours before the student can start classes.
Parents will also want to create a MyDSD Guardian account to access grades and pay online for school lunch and other items.